This Post-graduation Course, addressed to high qualified therapists, explores evaluation and treatment techniques for the vascular system of the body.
This Advanced Course highlights, in between other elements, such important topics as:
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the vascular system, particularly how arteries dilate or diminish in diameter depending on the function of the body.
- Understand how compression along vascular structures creates restriction patterns and pain.
- Learn to locate and release restrictions along the vascular structures using direct techniques on the arteries like compression, decompression and elongation.
- Explore manipulation of the soft tissues of the heart itself, aorta, subclavian artery and brachial artery.
- Explore manipulation of the soft tissues of the arteries of the lower body such as the hepatic, splenic, femoral and popliteal.
- Enhance your understanding of how increased blood circulation to an organ improves function of the viscera, and learn how to improve the blood circulation to organs, directly and/or indirectly.
- Learn treatment of the vaso-pressive system and the brain.
- Discover the research done with doppler ultrasound to determine the best mobilizations of the arteries to improve local and general blood circulation.
- Learn practical integration of vascular treatment into the therapeutic session
B.Sc. – Bachelor of Science in Medicine
D.O. – Doctor in Osteopathy
BI-D – Barral Institute Diplomate Certification